Sunday, May 29, 2011

Easter come and gone....

I never said that I would post on the actually month -but I just had to post these pics to show my projects for Easter 2011.  I had seen these Carrot Boxes some time go-and I just had to try one time to make them.  The pics that follow are there supplies that I used and the finished project.  Hope ya'll enjoyed. 

I cut these out of the Cricut Tags, Bag and more Cartiage....with the whole in the middle.
I managed on the cricut Expression to get 2 different sizes. One a medium and then smaller.

Transparency Film cut into triangles

I used one sheet of transparency film to made into a triangle for the window.
  I had to make it the a sharpie marker.

I love my Score Pal...need I say more.

I love my ATG gun...

I tape the inside flap--not the square for the back of the boxes and Hot Glue can be used too

I poke the back to put some grass thru it.




Finished project with hard candy in them both.
Happy Late Late Easter.  I hope you enjoyed the project.

And not to forget Thanks to all the Military Men and Women for their past, present and future service. 
 GOD BLESS THE USA