Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cards...Cards...and more Cards

Ok everyone I have actually been busy today-Sunday. Making Coffee cards and finishing up some cards that I needed to put the finishing touches on. I am not that wordy tonite so sorry. Enjoy......


Chloe had to poise-for pics.....
This is one of the cups that I posted last time.
(and yes I did sew with my Pixie sewing machine) I love it.



The inside of the coffee cards. Gift Cards goes inside.
Ok this the envelope out of brown rolls of paper-used the Cricut -I can't remember which one.

"Listen Honey, God didn't promise it would be easy-he just promised it would be worth it!"
and yes I did use the Copic markers.


Oops -nice pic


And the last ones.. I do like how these turned out.
I hope everyone enjoyed my cards collections. I do have some of my Halloweens Coffee Cards already done. But you will have to wait to see what they look like. See ya for now.
and have great Labor Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment