Sunday, November 4, 2012

O I wanna try that

Its me again.  I haven't done much this weekend, well I wouldn't say that I updated my blog. Finally since August was my last time.  I did edit about 90 something pictures I took in August.  I have to say that I love Picasa 3 to my editing.  And I even emailed them to family members.  Now I displaying my bracelets that I made last weekend.  I saw on yes Pinterest "belt bracelets".  I thought "O I have a belt that I bought at a local thrift store." I gotta try it.  So I did.

 

 

These last two I sewed with demin and the lace was from Joann's Fabric Store.  And the jewel from the jewelry department I hand sewed that one piece and the ribbon on the back.
 
I hope you enjoyed the pictures.  Whoooooo knows that I will be posting some more stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment