Ok So I had to take a pic of my colored spools of ribbon. I just loved all the colors -
Alright ladies I have to say this is one of my favorite ideas. I don't know if I said how much I love my Gypsy for the Cricut. A while back I was thinking-and it really came to me "Hey I can make any images into a card. All I have to do is rotate the image and merge it. " Well I did it.
- On the Gypsy the shoe is on the Halloween cartiage. My dimensions on it are "width 4.77" and "height 5.01". The main part was the "Green cardstock"
- Then take it and and copy it and then flip it the tops of boot should touch just a little bit.
- After that group the two shoes togethers
- Next do to merge icon and the eye icon (if you do not know how to merge go to "You Tube". It was extremely helpful.
- I managed to get two boots on a 12 x 12 sheet of paper.
- The layers - took a little time but - just pick them out and them lay them over the boot until they match. I wrote the measurements down on a piece of paper and then opened a new file for both one for the "black part" and the "purple part".
- The rhinestones were just an added touch or if you brads and then lace ribbon on the side.
Hey someone found my other shoe....
Hope everyone makes some cards.