Saturday, August 28, 2010

Back to Blogging......

Well its me again. Sorry it has taken me so long to sit down and Blog. The month of July was long and hard. The week before July 12, 2010 my Dad was put in the Hospital. This man is a strong 68 year old tower of strength and King of piddling (so anything and everything). You know Mr. Handy man. He actually told my mom "I think we need to go the hospital." That was July 6th, 2010-after a lot of test and one F- on the Heart Carth, he had a 5 Bypass Surgery on July 12, 2010. I will ahve to admit that God sure tested my Faith and Strength. But by God's grace and mercy my Dad is doing great!! I have to say that God's time is something else. My little brother Ryan. Well if you see him he really istn't little-he is about 6'3" (give or take more). Anyway he has been away from the Panhandle for a long time living in the Washington D.C. area. It was such a blessing that my brother was there with us. He helped with our Dad a lot in the Hospital and he has helped after he got home.

Little Brother I wanted to say Thanks and Yes I am proud of you.




Single Scrapin' Chick-

No comments:

Post a Comment